• Home
  • Archive
  • Links
  • Labels
  • Email me

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break


It's Spring Break at my campus and I think it is at all the other campus' associated with my school. Only one of my classes (AnP102) is actually on campus, so I don't have to worry about it so much. I should be enjoying the time without homework, but I'm trying to get ahead so that I can focus on studying for the TEAS, which I retake on the 29th. I'm close to the wire, time wise, since the application for the nursing program is due on April 1st, but at least I'm getting it in there. My first grade on the TEAS wasn't terrible, but I want to see if I can do better.


I've got good and bad news. This past Friday, I took the AnP101 midterm and did very, very well! I studied for over a week and wrote down all pertinent facts from all 7 chapters, however that didn't leave much time for studying for the AnP102 lecture exam on Saturday. I made a C on it and I am NOT happy. I did so well on the first lecture exam in there (94%!) and I'm ticked at myself that I didn't do as well on the second. This score dropped my grade to a high B and I'm so glad that I still have time to raise it. The next lab practical is on the 27th, so I've been studying for it this week.


My other classes are going pretty well. I have an A in Tech Writing and a B (currently) in Chemistry. I'm determined to try my hardest to raise it to an A. I have 6 weeks to bring my grade up 5%. Think it's possible?




No comments: